Duy Nguyen (b.1989), also known as Vitaboy, is a photographer and art director based in Oslo, Norway. He specialize in shooting fashion & portraits on analog film.
- Juncture, 2019
Strøget, Oslo, Norway
Co-exhibition with photographer Abi Qadar.
- See You, 2018
706 Youth Space, Beijing, China
Solo Exhibition, selected photography works.
- Vitality Remains, 2017
HATx27 Yard, Beijing, China
Group exhibition about the demolishing of Beijing Hutongs.
- The Landscapes of Ho Chi Minh, 2017
AMUNA, Nanjing, China
Collaborated with Chinese contemporary artist Shi Wanwan for one of his art pieces.
- Metal Magazine (with Kitwan Studios), July 2019
- PS: Magasin, May 2019
- Dreck Magazine, March 2019
- F5 Magazine, March 2019
- Sukeban Magazine, February 2019
- PS: Magasin, January 2019
- KALTBLUT Magazine, October 2018
- Sicky Magazine, June 2018
- F5 Magazine, June 2018
- The Aykes Magazine, 2017
Also featured on Ignant, Photo Vogue and more.
- TooMuch, jewelry brand
- 1995NYC, womenswear
- KitWan Studios, menswear
- Dienastie, eyewear
- Team Models, modeling agency
- eye_C Magazine